Saturday, January 8, 2011

Morse Code

I wonder a lot about baby #2. Will it be a boy or a girl? Will it be hyper or calm? Talkative or silent? Good or bad sleeper? Cuddler or private? And I know I wondered the same questions when we were waiting for Kaylani. But this time, I feel like I can figure it out beforehand...through morse code.

I've been working on this plan in my head ever since I felt a faint kick through Mommy's belly about a week ago. Just resting my hand on her belly and feeling a little flutter was enough to make me happy and enjoy what we have. It also was the spark my brain needed for my brilliant pre-natal/pregnancy plan. Without further ado, here's the plan (more or less):

1) Set baselines for baby kicks. This includes frequency of kicks, general belly location of kick, speed of kicks, and strength of kicks.

2) Once the baseline has been set, ask the baby questions (through the belly button of course) and document reactive kicks.

3) Teach the baby morse code. Oh wait, strike that.

3) Learn morse code.

4) Teach the baby morse code

5) Repeat questions from step 2 above and document kicks using morse code

6) Sit back and wait for baby to be born to validate answers

Its a fairly simple plan as you can see. It only has 6 steps so how difficult could that be? I was going to go for 7 steps, but let's be realistic...we're talking about a still developing fetus. If you want to get in on this and ask any questions, or know morse code, feel free to reach out to me. I'll be sure to mention you when I publish my research and become famous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Certainly, I adore it, challenging and well-founded thoughts. I highly recommend you create more appealing articles in your.