Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So Christmas has come and gone, and this year it was a bit different than the past ones. We didn't have presents to open, no big fancy dinner, and we didn't have anywhere to go, but it was still the best Christmas I've ever had.

Both of Mommy and Daddy's parents were here with us, and most importantly, we had Kaylani. She makes every day special, and holidays even more special. I'm sure she didn't realize that today was Christmas, but she sure seemed to enjoy it. From her staying asleep at Church this morning, to her smiling in her bouncy by the fire at night, I hope she had as good of a time today as I did.

Christmas is over, but the memories will last me at least a year. But for now, it's on to the new year! Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments: