Friday, April 24, 2009

The Looker


Kaylani's a looker. Not just because she's ridiculously cute (in my unbiased opinion), but because she likes to look around at absolutely anything and everything. Kaylani craning her neck around to look at people and things when we're out is something we've grown accustomed to, but it's still funny to me to see other people do the same.

We were at Whole Foods tonight picking up some things (like 3 delicious porterhouse steaks) for the upcoming weekend with Daddy's side of the family. And as we walked around the store, we ran across several people who all did the same thing. Each time we walked by, people would wait until we passed them, and then crane their necks around to take a good look at Kaylani.

Most of the time we walked by so quickly that I doubt they got anything more than a glimpse of my butt (hmm...maybe that's what they were actually looking at...). I guess the polite thing to do would have been to stop and let them take a good look at Kaylani (and not my butt), but that's just not the type of person I am. At least not when we're out running errands and there are important things to do at home, like get Kaylani ready for bed (or watch the Yankees-Red Sox game).

Speaking of which, it's time for Kaylani to go to sleep and Daddy to go watch the game. You can be sure I'll be staring straight at the TV though. I'm too old and inflexible to crane my neck at anything. And to make things easier for you, you can look straight at Kaylani's latest pictures right here. Enjoy, and go Yankees!

No comments: